Two of Hyundai’s four 30-second in-game spots will highlight the all-new 2011 Hyundai Elantra with the theme: “Snap Out of It.” Two additional spots will feature the hot-selling 2011 Sonata.
“Over the years the Super Bowl has provided a great avenue for us to reach a significant audience, and this year we are expanding that reach by jumpstarting the campaign two weeks early during the AFC Championship game,” said John Krafcik, president and CEO, Hyundai Motor America.
“Having a fully integrated campaign leading up to the Big Game next month will allow us to build a story that makes a dramatic statement befitting a break-through car like the all-new Elantra, which gives consumers license to expect more from the compact segment.”
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp