Hyundai will keep the name “Santa Fe” for the new vehicle, which is now entering its third generation, having reached worldwide cumulative sales of about 2.56 million units (Korea: 680,000 / overseas: 1.95 million) since its 2000 debut.
Based on Hyundai’s design philosophy, Fluidic Sculpture, the new Santa Fe adopts its own design concept called “Storm Edge,” which captures the strong and dynamic images created by nature during the formation of a storm.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)