“Legato” is an Italian musical term meaning “tied together”.
Legato Concept features ARK Legato body treatment, which includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, deck lid and wide-body cues, for a truly unique and integrated exotic performance look. A racing silver exterior color maximizes the surface visibility of the concept’s nuanced design.
The production-based Hyundai 3.8-liter Lambda V6 engine is stroked to 4.0-liters for 400 horsepower and 425 lb.-ft. of torque.
There is also a new ARK DT-P coil-over suspension system coupled with lightweight Rays Engineering G25 wheels and Nitto NT05 tires, ARK carbon brake pads and a new interior with Takata Drift Pro LE seats, AiM Sports Strada GT steering wheel, digital gauge cluster and a Rockford Fosgate premium sound system.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil