“Legato” is an Italian musical term meaning “tied together”.
Legato Concept features ARK Legato body treatment, which includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, deck lid and wide-body cues, for a truly unique and integrated exotic performance look. A racing silver exterior color maximizes the surface visibility of the concept’s nuanced design.
The production-based Hyundai 3.8-liter Lambda V6 engine is stroked to 4.0-liters for 400 horsepower and 425 lb.-ft. of torque.
There is also a new ARK DT-P coil-over suspension system coupled with lightweight Rays Engineering G25 wheels and Nitto NT05 tires, ARK carbon brake pads and a new interior with Takata Drift Pro LE seats, AiM Sports Strada GT steering wheel, digital gauge cluster and a Rockford Fosgate premium sound system.
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France