“Legato” is an Italian musical term meaning “tied together”.
Legato Concept features ARK Legato body treatment, which includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, deck lid and wide-body cues, for a truly unique and integrated exotic performance look. A racing silver exterior color maximizes the surface visibility of the concept’s nuanced design.
The production-based Hyundai 3.8-liter Lambda V6 engine is stroked to 4.0-liters for 400 horsepower and 425 lb.-ft. of torque.
There is also a new ARK DT-P coil-over suspension system coupled with lightweight Rays Engineering G25 wheels and Nitto NT05 tires, ARK carbon brake pads and a new interior with Takata Drift Pro LE seats, AiM Sports Strada GT steering wheel, digital gauge cluster and a Rockford Fosgate premium sound system.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams