“Legato” is an Italian musical term meaning “tied together”.
Legato Concept features ARK Legato body treatment, which includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, deck lid and wide-body cues, for a truly unique and integrated exotic performance look. A racing silver exterior color maximizes the surface visibility of the concept’s nuanced design.
The production-based Hyundai 3.8-liter Lambda V6 engine is stroked to 4.0-liters for 400 horsepower and 425 lb.-ft. of torque.
There is also a new ARK DT-P coil-over suspension system coupled with lightweight Rays Engineering G25 wheels and Nitto NT05 tires, ARK carbon brake pads and a new interior with Takata Drift Pro LE seats, AiM Sports Strada GT steering wheel, digital gauge cluster and a Rockford Fosgate premium sound system.
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range