“Legato” is an Italian musical term meaning “tied together”.
Legato Concept features ARK Legato body treatment, which includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, deck lid and wide-body cues, for a truly unique and integrated exotic performance look. A racing silver exterior color maximizes the surface visibility of the concept’s nuanced design.
The production-based Hyundai 3.8-liter Lambda V6 engine is stroked to 4.0-liters for 400 horsepower and 425 lb.-ft. of torque.
There is also a new ARK DT-P coil-over suspension system coupled with lightweight Rays Engineering G25 wheels and Nitto NT05 tires, ARK carbon brake pads and a new interior with Takata Drift Pro LE seats, AiM Sports Strada GT steering wheel, digital gauge cluster and a Rockford Fosgate premium sound system.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron