The revised exterior design carries the hallmarks of Hyundai styling, including the company’s signature hexagonal grille and new headlamp units. Updating their own design from the original i20, the stylists at Hyundai’s European design studio have further modernised the All New i20 with a more contemporary profile for the front and rear bumpers, a new sculpted bonnet and new wheel designs.
The length of the i20 has increased by 55 m, while the width (1710 mm), height (1490 mm) and wheelbase (2525 mm) remain the same.
The i20 also gets a new 1.1-litre, 3-cylinder ‘U-II’ diesel engine that generates 75 hp and when mated to Hyundai’s Blue Drive technologies it emits just 84 g/km of CO2.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback