Here’s a good example what happens when the delivery guys mess up. This over $100,000 Aston Martin V8 Vantage ended up at a 45-degree angle what looks to be in front of a dealership. We are not sure about the damages, but the rear does not look too good.
As you can see on the picture delivery guys are not too happy about it either. We would not want to be on these guys shoes if it happened in front of the guys house who ordered the car.
Pretty sure that Aston had the shipping insurance, but still not the kind of picture any Aston fan would want to see.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH