Here’s a good example what happens when the delivery guys mess up. This over $100,000 Aston Martin V8 Vantage ended up at a 45-degree angle what looks to be in front of a dealership. We are not sure about the damages, but the rear does not look too good.
As you can see on the picture delivery guys are not too happy about it either. We would not want to be on these guys shoes if it happened in front of the guys house who ordered the car.
Pretty sure that Aston had the shipping insurance, but still not the kind of picture any Aston fan would want to see.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)