Here’s a good example what happens when the delivery guys mess up. This over $100,000 Aston Martin V8 Vantage ended up at a 45-degree angle what looks to be in front of a dealership. We are not sure about the damages, but the rear does not look too good.
As you can see on the picture delivery guys are not too happy about it either. We would not want to be on these guys shoes if it happened in front of the guys house who ordered the car.
Pretty sure that Aston had the shipping insurance, but still not the kind of picture any Aston fan would want to see.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster