Here’s a good example what happens when the delivery guys mess up. This over $100,000 Aston Martin V8 Vantage ended up at a 45-degree angle what looks to be in front of a dealership. We are not sure about the damages, but the rear does not look too good.
As you can see on the picture delivery guys are not too happy about it either. We would not want to be on these guys shoes if it happened in front of the guys house who ordered the car.
Pretty sure that Aston had the shipping insurance, but still not the kind of picture any Aston fan would want to see.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams