Here’s a good example what happens when the delivery guys mess up. This over $100,000 Aston Martin V8 Vantage ended up at a 45-degree angle what looks to be in front of a dealership. We are not sure about the damages, but the rear does not look too good.
As you can see on the picture delivery guys are not too happy about it either. We would not want to be on these guys shoes if it happened in front of the guys house who ordered the car.
Pretty sure that Aston had the shipping insurance, but still not the kind of picture any Aston fan would want to see.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar