Mercedes-AMG is providing an exclusive glimpse of the highlights of the upcoming A 45 AMG. For the first time in the 45-year history of the company, AMG will offer an exciting high-performance vehicle in the compact class.
The AMG 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo engine specially developed for the A 45 AMG is rumored to pack around 350 hp. Power is sent to all-wheel drive via AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports transmission with dual clutch technology.
Agile handling comes courtesy of the AMG sports suspension with independently developed front and rear axles, electromechanical AMG speed-sensitive sports steering, AMG high-performance braking system and 3-stage ESP® with “SPORT Handling” mode.
The A 45 AMG will celebrate its world premiere in the first quarter of 2013, most likely at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback