The Brio measures 3,610mm long, 1,680mm wide and 1,475mm tall. Interior is quite basic, but not too blank. Power comes from a 1.2-liter i-VTEC four-cylinder engine which develops 90 hp, and offers an average fuel consumption of 5.0 L/100km (47 mpg).
The Thai market model, pictured here, starts at 390,000 baht (around $12,900) and Honda hopes to sell 40,000 Brios a year in the Thai market.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)