The dynamic concept hints at the styling direction of an all-new small SUV slated to launch in Japan by the end of 2013, followed by the U.S. market in 2014.
The Urban SUV Concept measures 169.3 inches long and is nine inches shorter than the Honda CR-V, making it the ideal size for navigating both crowded city streets and open mountain roads.
The Urban SUV Concept represents the expansion of vehicles based on Honda’s Global Compact Series, which includes the Honda Fit subcompact and the Honda City subcompact sedan, a model sold in markets outside the United States.
The small SUV will be manufactured along with the Fit at Honda’s newest North American plant near Celaya, Mexico, expected to open in the spring of 2014.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback