The dynamic concept hints at the styling direction of an all-new small SUV slated to launch in Japan by the end of 2013, followed by the U.S. market in 2014.
The Urban SUV Concept measures 169.3 inches long and is nine inches shorter than the Honda CR-V, making it the ideal size for navigating both crowded city streets and open mountain roads.
The Urban SUV Concept represents the expansion of vehicles based on Honda’s Global Compact Series, which includes the Honda Fit subcompact and the Honda City subcompact sedan, a model sold in markets outside the United States.
The small SUV will be manufactured along with the Fit at Honda’s newest North American plant near Celaya, Mexico, expected to open in the spring of 2014.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH