The dynamic concept hints at the styling direction of an all-new small SUV slated to launch in Japan by the end of 2013, followed by the U.S. market in 2014.
The Urban SUV Concept measures 169.3 inches long and is nine inches shorter than the Honda CR-V, making it the ideal size for navigating both crowded city streets and open mountain roads.
The Urban SUV Concept represents the expansion of vehicles based on Honda’s Global Compact Series, which includes the Honda Fit subcompact and the Honda City subcompact sedan, a model sold in markets outside the United States.
The small SUV will be manufactured along with the Fit at Honda’s newest North American plant near Celaya, Mexico, expected to open in the spring of 2014.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil