Honda has unveiled the Micro Commuter Concept at the Tokyo Motor Show, that is a three-seater (1+2) vehicle measuring 2,500 mm in length, 1,250 mm in width and 1,430 mm in height with a wheelbase of 1,860 mm.
Power comes from a 22 hp electric motor fueled by a 3.3 kWh lithium-ion battery. Top speed is 37 mph (little over 60 km) and range approximately 60 km (37 miles). Battery charging takes less than an hour from a 200 V outlet.
Other highlights include the customizable exterior panels where owners can insert graphic sheets in just about any color or pattern. There is also a multi-use loop battery which powers the vehicles systems and is charged via regenerative braking.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)