Hennessey Performance is known for their wild performance upgrades. Their latest program is for the new McLaren MP4-12C.
Their HPE800 Twin Turbo concept for the 12C will include upgrades to the powertrain designed to reliably increase power to over 800 bhp(the stock car has 592 hp). HPE will also add a more aggressive aero package to the vehicle in order to increase downforce. The Hennessey CarbonAero bodywork will incorporate a new, center-positioned frontal air inlet with hood extractor. This new design will allow room for larger heat exchangers for improved engine intercooling as well as transmission cooling.
HPE says they are not planning to offer any kind of a suspension or brake system upgrade as the factory systems will be difficult to improve upon. Yes, they are that good already, just looks like the car needs little more power!
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp