German tuner Hartge released details and images of their latest aerodynamic kit – the Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible.
The Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible body kit includes a front spoiler lip, set of emblems for bonnet and boot lid, a rear air diffuser cover, a lip for the boot lid, a set of carbon casings for the exterior mirrors and new side sills.
As always the deal includes a new set of wheels, this time 20-inch wheels are finishing the new look.
Hartge has also tweaked ECU, that increases the speed limit to 180 mph (290 km/h). This body kit will most likely cost around $6,000-7,000 USD.
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar
- F-Type Coupe set to hit British shores
- The most affordable 4x4s for braving winter roads