German tuner Hartge released details and images of their latest aerodynamic kit – the Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible.
The Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible body kit includes a front spoiler lip, set of emblems for bonnet and boot lid, a rear air diffuser cover, a lip for the boot lid, a set of carbon casings for the exterior mirrors and new side sills.
As always the deal includes a new set of wheels, this time 20-inch wheels are finishing the new look.
Hartge has also tweaked ECU, that increases the speed limit to 180 mph (290 km/h). This body kit will most likely cost around $6,000-7,000 USD.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams