German tuner Hartge released details and images of their latest aerodynamic kit – the Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible.
The Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible body kit includes a front spoiler lip, set of emblems for bonnet and boot lid, a rear air diffuser cover, a lip for the boot lid, a set of carbon casings for the exterior mirrors and new side sills.
As always the deal includes a new set of wheels, this time 20-inch wheels are finishing the new look.
Hartge has also tweaked ECU, that increases the speed limit to 180 mph (290 km/h). This body kit will most likely cost around $6,000-7,000 USD.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year