German tuner Hartge released details and images of their latest aerodynamic kit – the Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible.
The Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible body kit includes a front spoiler lip, set of emblems for bonnet and boot lid, a rear air diffuser cover, a lip for the boot lid, a set of carbon casings for the exterior mirrors and new side sills.
As always the deal includes a new set of wheels, this time 20-inch wheels are finishing the new look.
Hartge has also tweaked ECU, that increases the speed limit to 180 mph (290 km/h). This body kit will most likely cost around $6,000-7,000 USD.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid