German tuner Hartge released details and images of their latest aerodynamic kit – the Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible.
The Hartge BMW M3 E92 Convertible body kit includes a front spoiler lip, set of emblems for bonnet and boot lid, a rear air diffuser cover, a lip for the boot lid, a set of carbon casings for the exterior mirrors and new side sills.
As always the deal includes a new set of wheels, this time 20-inch wheels are finishing the new look.
Hartge has also tweaked ECU, that increases the speed limit to 180 mph (290 km/h). This body kit will most likely cost around $6,000-7,000 USD.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil