German tuner Hamann has revealed their tuning program for the new BMW M5 (F10). Aerodynamic upgrades include a new widebody kit, that includes wide body fender and quarter panel extensions, that increase the front and rear width on each side by 25mm and 30mm.
The front bumper fascia has integrated LED daytime driving lights while the rear fascia is designed to reduce aerodynamic lift. Other details include side sills, a roof spoiler and rear boot spoiler.
All this rides on Hamann ultra-light 21 inch Unique Forged II wheels wrapped with Continental Sport Contact 5P tires. Sport springs lower the vehicle’s ride height by 30mm.
The engine performance upgrade includes a high-performance sports muffler and a new engine-management system boosting power approximately by 160 hp and 220 Nm of torque. The standard M5 produces 560 hp and 680 Nm of torque.
Of course the interior can be upgraded with premium leather or Alcantara, Hamann aluminum pedals, metal or piano lacquer trim and much more.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback