Gumpert will be presenting the fastest Apollo ever at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. Apollo Speed is just 1,105 mm (3.6 ft) high and comes with a two tone paint.
Visual changes compared to the standard Apollo include new design around the wheel arches. A low restrict induction system delivers fresh air to the engine.
Tail lights are redesigned and on the rear we can see a small adjustable spoiler.
Power comes from the 8 cylinder Biturbo. There will be three optional packages: 650, 700 and 800 hp. 700 hp version accelerates from 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in just 3.0 seconds. 0-200 km/h (124 mph) comes in 8.9 seconds and the top speed is over 360 km/h (223 mph).
According to Gumpert this supercars has elegantly equipped interior that is available with leather or Alcantara. We are looking forward to seeing the car as current Apollo’s interior is not something to brag about. So far Gumpert has released only one image of the Apollo Speed. More details will be revealed next month at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp