GTA Spano is the first Spanish supercar, that has been unveiled for the first time in full production form at the Geneva Motor Show. The project has been going on over 5 years and here are finally full specs and details with final look.
The GTA Spano is powered by a 8.3-liter V10 engine that packs 820 hp and 960 Nm (708 lb-ft), that is sent to the rear-wheels via seven-speed automatic or manual transmission. Thanks to carbon fiber in the chassis and body work, the kerb weight is just 1350 kg (2976 lbs), enabling it to reach 100 km/h in just 2.9 seconds and a top speed of more than 350 km/h (217 mph).
Production will be limited to 99 units.
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)
- Watch Nissan Juke-R with 700 hp going against the Bugatti Veyron with 1001 hp
- New Range Rover Sport sets a new record for production SUVs on a 12.42 mile Pikes Peak hillclimb course