Hyundai has revealed the first picture of the new i20 three-door, ahead of its official debut at the Geneva Motor Show next month.
According to Hyundai new body style will broaden the i20′s appeal to the fastest-growing sector of the car market in Europe.
Three-door i20 prices start at £8,195 (9,270 euros) for the 1.2 Classic model.
Compared to the five-door model it is almost identical – front and rear remain unchanged. Only differences are the distinctive crease lines that run along each side and longer front doors.
It is built on the same 2.525mm wheelbase and weighing 10-kilograms less than the five-door model. Safety features include six airbags on all models – front, side and curtain – as standard, plus active head-restraints.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)