According to NHTSA, some of these vehicles have a condition in which repeated flexing of passenger sensing system mar in the front passenger seat may cause the mat to kink, bend, or fold. As a result the sensor may not detect the presence of a front seat passenger and will disable the air bag.
This may reduce the protection of the passenger and increase the risk of injury to them. Cadillac dealers will replace the sensing system free of charge.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)