German tuner G-Tech has unveiled a new tuning program for the Fiat 500 called Sportster, that features a chopped roof, giving the small hatchback a much sportier look. Other updates include a new front bumper, revised side skirts and a modified rear fascia with an integrated diffuser and a center-mounted dual exhaust system.
Inside you will find Recaro seats, a Momo steering wheel and stainless steel pedals.
Base model packs 221 hp, Sportster RS 247 hp and top of the range Sportster RGT has an impressive 335 hp.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)