From the last two teasers a member at the lamboforum.com put together a potential look at the rear view.
Now we have design sketches from FerrariChat. It is not known whether it is official or not, but it features a four door Lamborghini design sketches that have similar lines to the teasers Lamborghini has released.
We updated the sketch with a new one that’s better in quality, click on it to see it bigger. Big thanks to Enrico!
What is most interesting is the rumor that Lamborghini did the whole project in 10 months. Surely they used already existing technology and platform from Audi, but that is a lot faster than what Porsche has done with Panamera.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp