Ford’s exciting new 250 hp Focus ST will go on sale this Friday, with first deliveries in September.On the road prices start from £21,995 for the hatchback and £23,095 for the estate. Three specification levels are offered.
Powered by an advanced, direct-injection 2.0-litre, all-alloy, turbocharged, four-cylinder EcoBoost engine, the new Ford Focus ST develops 250 hp, yet returning an impressive 39.2mpg and CO2 emissions of 169g/km – 20 per cent better than its predecessor.
Other changes compared to the standard Focus include unique suspension, non-linear variable-ratio steering, performance brakes, central exhaust, trapezoidal front grille and Tangerine Scream paint option.
Standard UK specification includes Ford Power keyless start, Recaro seats, DAB radio, Bluetooth and 18in alloy wheels, with the range-topping ST3 model adding heated, leather seats, Bi-Xenon headlights, LED daytime running lights and keyless entry.
Additional sports styling options include rado-grey alloys wheels, red brake callipers and illuminated scuff plates.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp