Ford Transit Connect arrived in 2009 as the ‘ultimate tool’ for small business proprietors. Now buyers looking for a taller wagon with seating for five passengers and generous cargo space can buy the Transit Connect XLT Premium Wagon, which is meant for the people not businesses.
XLT Premium Wagon offers enhanced second-row passenger comfort, including cargo space surface trim, wheelhouse covers and flip-open rear quarter windows for draft-free ventilation.
This personal-use package gives owners and drivers additional confidence with blind-spot sideview mirrors, rear view camera, rear cargo door windows and privacy glass.
Transit Connect was named North American Truck of the Year in January 2010, selected by journalist jurors for its unique combination of car-like ride, 135 cubic feet of cargo space, 1,600-pound payload capacity and unmatched fuel efficiency – up to an EPA-rated 26 mpg highway.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France