Designed by Fiat Group’s Style Centre in Turin, the Fiat Viaggio has modified bumpers, a revised grille and unique lighting units.
Measuring 4,679 mm in length, 1,850 mm in overall width and with a 2,708 mm wheelbase, the Fiat Viaggio is offered with two Turbo engines (1.4L T-Jet 120 HP and 150 HP) on the Chinese market.
As the first Fiat-Chrysler joint project, the Fiat Viaggio will be produced in the new GAC Fiat production plant in Changsha, in the Hunan province.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp