The 500S sits between the standard 500 and the more powerful Abarth model, featuring new alloy wheels, bumpers, side skirts, dark chrome trim, tinted glass and a rear spoiler.
Interior boasts sportier bucket seats, shift knob and steering wheel with red stitching, “500S” logos and a matte silver trim for the dashboard.
The 500S is available with the entire engine lineup, excluding the hot Abarth engines.
- Ford Fusion – much more than a grown up Focus
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)