The 500S sits between the standard 500 and the more powerful Abarth model, featuring new alloy wheels, bumpers, side skirts, dark chrome trim, tinted glass and a rear spoiler.
Interior boasts sportier bucket seats, shift knob and steering wheel with red stitching, “500S” logos and a matte silver trim for the dashboard.
The 500S is available with the entire engine lineup, excluding the hot Abarth engines.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower