The 500S sits between the standard 500 and the more powerful Abarth model, featuring new alloy wheels, bumpers, side skirts, dark chrome trim, tinted glass and a rear spoiler.
Interior boasts sportier bucket seats, shift knob and steering wheel with red stitching, “500S” logos and a matte silver trim for the dashboard.
The 500S is available with the entire engine lineup, excluding the hot Abarth engines.
- Toyota GT86 CS-R3 rally car ready for the dirt and tarmac
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines