The 500S sits between the standard 500 and the more powerful Abarth model, featuring new alloy wheels, bumpers, side skirts, dark chrome trim, tinted glass and a rear spoiler.
Interior boasts sportier bucket seats, shift knob and steering wheel with red stitching, “500S” logos and a matte silver trim for the dashboard.
The 500S is available with the entire engine lineup, excluding the hot Abarth engines.
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology