The Fiat 500 Pop-Bi is exclusively available only in Japana and will be limited to just 50 units. The Limited Edition 500 Pop-Bi features a yellow and black paint and can be ordered either as a coupe or 500C, with the retractable canvas panel.
The same yellow and black color scheme continues inside. Power comes from a 69-horsepower, 1.2-liter eight-valve four-cylinder engine that is mated to an automatic gearbox. Prices start at 2,100,000 yen (about $26k).
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)