Yesterday we brought you the first photos of the Fiat 500 cabrio that was spotted inside the garage with a disguised roof. Here it is again spotted outside with a better shot of the rear.
This here should be the semi-convertible that gets the retractable roof. We are sure Fiat is also working on the classical cabrio just like the new Mini Cabrio.
This is how the 1959 Fiat 500 with a retractable soft roof looked like:
And a full cabrio:
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France