Yesterday we brought you the first photos of the Fiat 500 cabrio that was spotted inside the garage with a disguised roof. Here it is again spotted outside with a better shot of the rear.
This here should be the semi-convertible that gets the retractable roof. We are sure Fiat is also working on the classical cabrio just like the new Mini Cabrio.
This is how the 1959 Fiat 500 with a retractable soft roof looked like:
And a full cabrio:
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016