Yesterday we brought you the first photos of the Fiat 500 cabrio that was spotted inside the garage with a disguised roof. Here it is again spotted outside with a better shot of the rear.
This here should be the semi-convertible that gets the retractable roof. We are sure Fiat is also working on the classical cabrio just like the new Mini Cabrio.
This is how the 1959 Fiat 500 with a retractable soft roof looked like:
And a full cabrio:
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014