Yesterday we brought you the first photos of the Fiat 500 cabrio that was spotted inside the garage with a disguised roof. Here it is again spotted outside with a better shot of the rear.
This here should be the semi-convertible that gets the retractable roof. We are sure Fiat is also working on the classical cabrio just like the new Mini Cabrio.
This is how the 1959 Fiat 500 with a retractable soft roof looked like:
And a full cabrio:
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show