Yesterday we brought you the first photos of the Fiat 500 cabrio that was spotted inside the garage with a disguised roof. Here it is again spotted outside with a better shot of the rear.
This here should be the semi-convertible that gets the retractable roof. We are sure Fiat is also working on the classical cabrio just like the new Mini Cabrio.
This is how the 1959 Fiat 500 with a retractable soft roof looked like:
And a full cabrio:
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show