Ferrari will open an international on-line auction at ferraristore.com to raise funds for the families of the victims of the earthquakes that have rocked the Emilia-Romagna region since the 20th of May.
The auction will include important and rare items, such as a 599XX Evo, the extreme, non-homologated sports berlinetta with a commercial value of €1.3 million.
There will also be also Ferrari watches and a strong Formula 1 theme, starting with a V8 engine along with racing suits and helmets donated by the Scuderia’s drivers, Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France