With the help of a new twin-supercharger system, the 6.0 liter V12 engine delivers 888 horsepower and 862 Nm of torque. That’s an increase of 218 h and 242 Nm of torque compared to the series version.
With the help of 888 hp, the SA Aperta reaches 100 km/h in just 3.1 seconds, 200 km/h in 9.1 seconds and the top speed is over 340 km/h (211 mph).
Other upgrades include 90 mm black-coated tailpipes, 21-inch super-light forged rims on the front wrapped in 295/25 ZR 21 Pirelli PZero tires, 22-inch rims on the back with tires sized 335/25 ZR 22. The ride is also lowered by 25 mm with Novitec sport springs.
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar
- F-Type Coupe set to hit British shores
- The most affordable 4x4s for braving winter roads