With the help of a new twin-supercharger system, the 6.0 liter V12 engine delivers 888 horsepower and 862 Nm of torque. That’s an increase of 218 h and 242 Nm of torque compared to the series version.
With the help of 888 hp, the SA Aperta reaches 100 km/h in just 3.1 seconds, 200 km/h in 9.1 seconds and the top speed is over 340 km/h (211 mph).
Other upgrades include 90 mm black-coated tailpipes, 21-inch super-light forged rims on the front wrapped in 295/25 ZR 21 Pirelli PZero tires, 22-inch rims on the back with tires sized 335/25 ZR 22. The ride is also lowered by 25 mm with Novitec sport springs.
- Caring for your classic car
- Toyota GT86 CS-R3 rally car ready for the dirt and tarmac
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate