With the help of a new twin-supercharger system, the 6.0 liter V12 engine delivers 888 horsepower and 862 Nm of torque. That’s an increase of 218 h and 242 Nm of torque compared to the series version.
With the help of 888 hp, the SA Aperta reaches 100 km/h in just 3.1 seconds, 200 km/h in 9.1 seconds and the top speed is over 340 km/h (211 mph).
Other upgrades include 90 mm black-coated tailpipes, 21-inch super-light forged rims on the front wrapped in 295/25 ZR 21 Pirelli PZero tires, 22-inch rims on the back with tires sized 335/25 ZR 22. The ride is also lowered by 25 mm with Novitec sport springs.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster