With the help of a new twin-supercharger system, the 6.0 liter V12 engine delivers 888 horsepower and 862 Nm of torque. That’s an increase of 218 h and 242 Nm of torque compared to the series version.
With the help of 888 hp, the SA Aperta reaches 100 km/h in just 3.1 seconds, 200 km/h in 9.1 seconds and the top speed is over 340 km/h (211 mph).
Other upgrades include 90 mm black-coated tailpipes, 21-inch super-light forged rims on the front wrapped in 295/25 ZR 21 Pirelli PZero tires, 22-inch rims on the back with tires sized 335/25 ZR 22. The ride is also lowered by 25 mm with Novitec sport springs.
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky