With the help of a new twin-supercharger system, the 6.0 liter V12 engine delivers 888 horsepower and 862 Nm of torque. That’s an increase of 218 h and 242 Nm of torque compared to the series version.
With the help of 888 hp, the SA Aperta reaches 100 km/h in just 3.1 seconds, 200 km/h in 9.1 seconds and the top speed is over 340 km/h (211 mph).
Other upgrades include 90 mm black-coated tailpipes, 21-inch super-light forged rims on the front wrapped in 295/25 ZR 21 Pirelli PZero tires, 22-inch rims on the back with tires sized 335/25 ZR 22. The ride is also lowered by 25 mm with Novitec sport springs.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year