Power comes from a V12 6262cc engine with 800 horsepower at 9,000 rpm and 516 lb-ft of torque at 6,750 rpm. The electric motor provides an extra 163 horsepower and 199 lb-ft of torque. With close to 1000 hp, the LaFerrari emits just 330 g/km of CO2.
Power is sent to the wheels through a seven-speed DCT, enabling the LaFerrari hit 0-100 km/h in less than three seconds, 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph) in under seven seconds and 0-300 km/h (186 mph) in 15 seconds. Top speed is more than 350 km/h (217 mph).
LaFerrari is 4702mm long, 1992mm wide, 1116mm tall, with a wheelbase of 2665mm. It weighs 1,255 kg.
It all rides on 19-inch wheels at the front with 265/30 tires and 20-inch wheels at the rear with 345/30 rubbers.
Other highlights include Brembo carbon ceramic brakes, ESC stability control, EF1-TRAC (F1 electronic traction control integrated with the hybrid setup), third-gen differential and magnetorheological damping with twin solenoids.
The HY-KERS system weighs 140 kg, of which 62 is the weight of the centrally-mounted batteries, which recharges whenever the power unit generates excess torque and also via regenerative braking.
Only 499 cars will be built, each costing around 1.3 million Euros.
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014