The aerodynamic package is made of carbon fiber and includes a bolt-on front spoiler lip, radiator grille, side skirts, side mirror covers, roof cladding, roof spoiler, liftgate spoiler and a rear bumper diffuser. Other updates include black taillight surrounds with matching black side markers and LED rear fog lamps.
Performance changes are minor and the power on the 6.3 liter V12 is up by 42 hp to 702 hp, thanks to reprogrammed ECU, modified ignition and injection, and a stainless steel high performance exhaust system.
All this rides on ultra-light forged wheels sized 9×21 on front and 12×22 at the rear wrapped with Pirelli P-Zero tires in size 315/25ZR.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp