We brought you first spy photos of the Ferrari F430 successor codenamed F142 just few weeks ago. Now another test mule in Sweden was spotted with new modifications to the body.
We can see wider front and rear wheel cases, so it is now obvious that the Ferrari F450 will have a wider track.
Also this prototype has a small bulge on the bonnet and air intakes behind the rear window. Looks like the new engine needs more air.
Rumor is that F450 will debut this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show. F450 will use a modified chassis and body from the F430.
F450 will get a more aggressive look and engine, with some components in the bodywork and chassis borrowed from the F430. Power will come from a 4.5-liter V8 that produces over 500 hp. If the rumors are true then sales are expected to start end if this year or early 2010.
Look like the engineer behind this prototype was not too happy as he showed his middle finger(second image below) to the photographer.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower