We brought you first spy photos of the Ferrari F430 successor codenamed F142 just few weeks ago. Now another test mule in Sweden was spotted with new modifications to the body.
We can see wider front and rear wheel cases, so it is now obvious that the Ferrari F450 will have a wider track.
Also this prototype has a small bulge on the bonnet and air intakes behind the rear window. Looks like the new engine needs more air.
Rumor is that F450 will debut this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show. F450 will use a modified chassis and body from the F430.
F450 will get a more aggressive look and engine, with some components in the bodywork and chassis borrowed from the F430. Power will come from a 4.5-liter V8 that produces over 500 hp. If the rumors are true then sales are expected to start end if this year or early 2010.
Look like the engineer behind this prototype was not too happy as he showed his middle finger(second image below) to the photographer.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show