We brought you first spy photos of the Ferrari F430 successor codenamed F142 just few weeks ago. Now another test mule in Sweden was spotted with new modifications to the body.
We can see wider front and rear wheel cases, so it is now obvious that the Ferrari F450 will have a wider track.
Also this prototype has a small bulge on the bonnet and air intakes behind the rear window. Looks like the new engine needs more air.
Rumor is that F450 will debut this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show. F450 will use a modified chassis and body from the F430.
F450 will get a more aggressive look and engine, with some components in the bodywork and chassis borrowed from the F430. Power will come from a 4.5-liter V8 that produces over 500 hp. If the rumors are true then sales are expected to start end if this year or early 2010.
Look like the engineer behind this prototype was not too happy as he showed his middle finger(second image below) to the photographer.
- Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 makes its global debut in Geneva with 610 horsepower (VIDEOS)
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)