Based on the “Pilota on Ice” programs offered in Italy, the Winter Driving Experience is Ferrari’s newest and most dynamic driving program. The two-day course, scheduled to launch in January 2012 and run until the early Spring, has been specifically developed with the FF in mind to highlight the versatility and functionality of the all-new 4 seat Ferrari model.
The beauty and topography of Aspen, Colorado offers the perfect backdrop for the custom-made snow and ice course that Ferrari will build to showcase the FF model’s potent abilities.
The course is aimed at elevating the driver’s skills in challenging conditions while offering an exclusive 3 day-2 night stay in one of the most beautiful areas of the North American Rockies.
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)
- Watch Nissan Juke-R with 700 hp going against the Bugatti Veyron with 1001 hp
- New Range Rover Sport sets a new record for production SUVs on a 12.42 mile Pikes Peak hillclimb course