To make the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti even more exclusive and to add an even higher level of customization NOVITEC ROSSO now offers new accessories and power upgrade for this 2+2 sports car.
The new wheels feature a striking design with five double spokes and polished outer flanges. Contrary to the 19-inch production wheels, the 612 Scaglietti in NOVITEC ROSSO trim sports a combination of size 9Jx20 wheels in front and size 12.5Jx21 rims on the rear axle.
The exclusive look can be further upgraded with black NOVITEC ROSSO lamps. The complete package comprises the four round taillights, the reflectors and the side markers.
Further cornerstones of the NOVITEC ROSSO program for the 612 Scaglietti are a power increase and an even sportier exhaust note. The power is increased to 565 hp at 7,290 rpm, thanks to newly calibrated engine management system and the NOVITEC ROSSO stainless-steel high-performance exhaust system.
A top speed is now more than 325 km/h and a sprint time 0 – 100 km/h just 3.9 seconds.
NOVITEC ROSSO upgrades the four-seat interior according to customers’ personal preferences. The ergonomically shaped sport steering wheel comes in any color imaginable. But that’s not all: Customers can also freely choose the steering wheel’s material as well as the thickness of the rim. The rim is flattened at the bottom for easier entering and exiting of the vehicle.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower