To make the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti even more exclusive and to add an even higher level of customization NOVITEC ROSSO now offers new accessories and power upgrade for this 2+2 sports car.
The new wheels feature a striking design with five double spokes and polished outer flanges. Contrary to the 19-inch production wheels, the 612 Scaglietti in NOVITEC ROSSO trim sports a combination of size 9Jx20 wheels in front and size 12.5Jx21 rims on the rear axle.
The exclusive look can be further upgraded with black NOVITEC ROSSO lamps. The complete package comprises the four round taillights, the reflectors and the side markers.
Further cornerstones of the NOVITEC ROSSO program for the 612 Scaglietti are a power increase and an even sportier exhaust note. The power is increased to 565 hp at 7,290 rpm, thanks to newly calibrated engine management system and the NOVITEC ROSSO stainless-steel high-performance exhaust system.
A top speed is now more than 325 km/h and a sprint time 0 – 100 km/h just 3.9 seconds.
NOVITEC ROSSO upgrades the four-seat interior according to customers’ personal preferences. The ergonomically shaped sport steering wheel comes in any color imaginable. But that’s not all: Customers can also freely choose the steering wheel’s material as well as the thickness of the rim. The rim is flattened at the bottom for easier entering and exiting of the vehicle.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp