To make the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti even more exclusive and to add an even higher level of customization NOVITEC ROSSO now offers new accessories and power upgrade for this 2+2 sports car.
The new wheels feature a striking design with five double spokes and polished outer flanges. Contrary to the 19-inch production wheels, the 612 Scaglietti in NOVITEC ROSSO trim sports a combination of size 9Jx20 wheels in front and size 12.5Jx21 rims on the rear axle.
The exclusive look can be further upgraded with black NOVITEC ROSSO lamps. The complete package comprises the four round taillights, the reflectors and the side markers.
Further cornerstones of the NOVITEC ROSSO program for the 612 Scaglietti are a power increase and an even sportier exhaust note. The power is increased to 565 hp at 7,290 rpm, thanks to newly calibrated engine management system and the NOVITEC ROSSO stainless-steel high-performance exhaust system.
A top speed is now more than 325 km/h and a sprint time 0 – 100 km/h just 3.9 seconds.
NOVITEC ROSSO upgrades the four-seat interior according to customers’ personal preferences. The ergonomically shaped sport steering wheel comes in any color imaginable. But that’s not all: Customers can also freely choose the steering wheel’s material as well as the thickness of the rim. The rim is flattened at the bottom for easier entering and exiting of the vehicle.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar