To make the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti even more exclusive and to add an even higher level of customization NOVITEC ROSSO now offers new accessories and power upgrade for this 2+2 sports car.
The new wheels feature a striking design with five double spokes and polished outer flanges. Contrary to the 19-inch production wheels, the 612 Scaglietti in NOVITEC ROSSO trim sports a combination of size 9Jx20 wheels in front and size 12.5Jx21 rims on the rear axle.
The exclusive look can be further upgraded with black NOVITEC ROSSO lamps. The complete package comprises the four round taillights, the reflectors and the side markers.
Further cornerstones of the NOVITEC ROSSO program for the 612 Scaglietti are a power increase and an even sportier exhaust note. The power is increased to 565 hp at 7,290 rpm, thanks to newly calibrated engine management system and the NOVITEC ROSSO stainless-steel high-performance exhaust system.
A top speed is now more than 325 km/h and a sprint time 0 – 100 km/h just 3.9 seconds.
NOVITEC ROSSO upgrades the four-seat interior according to customers’ personal preferences. The ergonomically shaped sport steering wheel comes in any color imaginable. But that’s not all: Customers can also freely choose the steering wheel’s material as well as the thickness of the rim. The rim is flattened at the bottom for easier entering and exiting of the vehicle.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster