Even though the 599 GTB has been replaced with F12 Berlinetta, there is still enough room for aftermarket tuners. In this case, UK based Kahn Design has revealed their tuning program for the 599 GTB that includes carbon ceramic brakes, additional front & rear sections, yellow brake calipers and an upgraded F1 gearbox.
As always the interior can be specified just the way customers demand.
All this rides on Monza forged alloy wheels (9 x 21 front / 12 x 22 back) fitted with original Ferrari center caps.
Power comes from the standard 6.0 liter V12 with 620 hp mated to a semi-automatic gearbox. The car pictured here is for sale for 88,875 pounds and has a mileage of 41,000 miles.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)