All the new body panels are constructed of lightweight carbon fiber, saving 60 kg compared to the stock 458 Spider. You can see new side sills, new front, new bonnet and a new rear skirt.
Changes are not limited to just looks. Thanks to an optimised engine management, a sports air filter and a sports exhaust system, the power is now rated at 590 hp and 560 Nm, enabling the vehicle to reach 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds, while the top speed is 330 km/h.
Other updates include four sports shock absorbers in a unit with progressively wound lowering springs, forged rims with central locking in 9 x 11 and 11 x 21 dimensions with Michelin PS2 tyres in the VA 245/35, ZR20 and HA 305/30 ZR21 sizes. There is also an updated interior with the finest materials such as finest leather, Alcantara and carbon fibre in Monaco’s colours of red and white.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France