We have already brought you spy shots of the facelifted S-Class. Now we have the AMG version of the facelifted S-Class that reveals new bumpers similar to SL65 Black Series, new side mirrors, LED daylights, quad exhaust pipes and cross-driller brakes.
There won’t be no changes to the engines. S63 AMG will use the same hand-built 6.2-liter V8 with 525 hp, S65 AMG will use the 6.0-liter V12 with 612 hp.
Fuel efficiency will be improved thanks to lightweight materials, direct-injection technology and engine stop-start system.
Competitors are not sleeping as BMW just recently revealed the new 7-series and Audi is launching the new A8/S8 this fall. Facelifted S-Class is expected to make its world debut this fall at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Sales should start soon after.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower