We have already brought you spy shots of the facelifted S-Class. Now we have the AMG version of the facelifted S-Class that reveals new bumpers similar to SL65 Black Series, new side mirrors, LED daylights, quad exhaust pipes and cross-driller brakes.
There won’t be no changes to the engines. S63 AMG will use the same hand-built 6.2-liter V8 with 525 hp, S65 AMG will use the 6.0-liter V12 with 612 hp.
Fuel efficiency will be improved thanks to lightweight materials, direct-injection technology and engine stop-start system.
Competitors are not sleeping as BMW just recently revealed the new 7-series and Audi is launching the new A8/S8 this fall. Facelifted S-Class is expected to make its world debut this fall at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Sales should start soon after.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year