We have already brought you spy shots of the facelifted S-Class. Now we have the AMG version of the facelifted S-Class that reveals new bumpers similar to SL65 Black Series, new side mirrors, LED daylights, quad exhaust pipes and cross-driller brakes.
There won’t be no changes to the engines. S63 AMG will use the same hand-built 6.2-liter V8 with 525 hp, S65 AMG will use the 6.0-liter V12 with 612 hp.
Fuel efficiency will be improved thanks to lightweight materials, direct-injection technology and engine stop-start system.
Competitors are not sleeping as BMW just recently revealed the new 7-series and Audi is launching the new A8/S8 this fall. Facelifted S-Class is expected to make its world debut this fall at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Sales should start soon after.
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames
- Lamborghini Cabrera rendered – this is how the Gallardo successor could look like
- Video: Amazing private supercar collection includes five Veyrons, F40, One-77 and…