We have already brought you spy shots of the facelifted S-Class. Now we have the AMG version of the facelifted S-Class that reveals new bumpers similar to SL65 Black Series, new side mirrors, LED daylights, quad exhaust pipes and cross-driller brakes.
There won’t be no changes to the engines. S63 AMG will use the same hand-built 6.2-liter V8 with 525 hp, S65 AMG will use the 6.0-liter V12 with 612 hp.
Fuel efficiency will be improved thanks to lightweight materials, direct-injection technology and engine stop-start system.
Competitors are not sleeping as BMW just recently revealed the new 7-series and Audi is launching the new A8/S8 this fall. Facelifted S-Class is expected to make its world debut this fall at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Sales should start soon after.
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan