We have already brought you spy shots of the facelifted S-Class. Now we have the AMG version of the facelifted S-Class that reveals new bumpers similar to SL65 Black Series, new side mirrors, LED daylights, quad exhaust pipes and cross-driller brakes.
There won’t be no changes to the engines. S63 AMG will use the same hand-built 6.2-liter V8 with 525 hp, S65 AMG will use the 6.0-liter V12 with 612 hp.
Fuel efficiency will be improved thanks to lightweight materials, direct-injection technology and engine stop-start system.
Competitors are not sleeping as BMW just recently revealed the new 7-series and Audi is launching the new A8/S8 this fall. Facelifted S-Class is expected to make its world debut this fall at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Sales should start soon after.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)