Ferrari SP12 EC is built for Eric Clapton in cooperation with Ferrari’s Special Projects program and Pininfarina. The SP12 EC is basically 458 Italia with all new body panels, that are inspired by the 512 BB of the late 1970s and early 1980s that Mr. Clapton has owned three.
While no engine details were released, we can assume that the stock 4.5-liter V8 is still in place.
Of course there are no details on the cost of this one-off supercar, but the world on the street is talking about £3 million. Not bad:)
The latest Ferrari Official Magazine has a story about SP12 EC, with Eric Clapton talking about his passion and how the idea of a one-off car was born.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)