Thanks to a new Titanium Exhaust system the power is increased from 740 hp to 764 hp, enabling the F12 Berlinetta to hit nearly 350 km/h (217 mph).
There are also new 21″ wheels at the front and 22″ at the rear wrapped with Pirelli Sport Tires. New sport springs finalise the new appearance by supporting the new weight-ratio and handling.
The carbon fiber body kit includes a new prominent new lip splitter, a new front hood, a roof scoop, extended side skirts, spoiler wing and newly designed rear diffuser.
DMC also manufactures rear light replacements that have a tinted appearance.
The interior is also updated with exclusive interior refinements using italian fine leathers and carbon fiber.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)