Thanks to a new Titanium Exhaust system the power is increased from 740 hp to 764 hp, enabling the F12 Berlinetta to hit nearly 350 km/h (217 mph).
There are also new 21″ wheels at the front and 22″ at the rear wrapped with Pirelli Sport Tires. New sport springs finalise the new appearance by supporting the new weight-ratio and handling.
The carbon fiber body kit includes a new prominent new lip splitter, a new front hood, a roof scoop, extended side skirts, spoiler wing and newly designed rear diffuser.
DMC also manufactures rear light replacements that have a tinted appearance.
The interior is also updated with exclusive interior refinements using italian fine leathers and carbon fiber.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid