Thanks to a new Titanium Exhaust system the power is increased from 740 hp to 764 hp, enabling the F12 Berlinetta to hit nearly 350 km/h (217 mph).
There are also new 21″ wheels at the front and 22″ at the rear wrapped with Pirelli Sport Tires. New sport springs finalise the new appearance by supporting the new weight-ratio and handling.
The carbon fiber body kit includes a new prominent new lip splitter, a new front hood, a roof scoop, extended side skirts, spoiler wing and newly designed rear diffuser.
DMC also manufactures rear light replacements that have a tinted appearance.
The interior is also updated with exclusive interior refinements using italian fine leathers and carbon fiber.
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show