Thanks to a new Titanium Exhaust system the power is increased from 740 hp to 764 hp, enabling the F12 Berlinetta to hit nearly 350 km/h (217 mph).
There are also new 21″ wheels at the front and 22″ at the rear wrapped with Pirelli Sport Tires. New sport springs finalise the new appearance by supporting the new weight-ratio and handling.
The carbon fiber body kit includes a new prominent new lip splitter, a new front hood, a roof scoop, extended side skirts, spoiler wing and newly designed rear diffuser.
DMC also manufactures rear light replacements that have a tinted appearance.
The interior is also updated with exclusive interior refinements using italian fine leathers and carbon fiber.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron