Terra 650 will make its debut this week at the Top Marques Monaco show and was engineered to be direct replacement parts with an installation time of 1-2 hours.
New exterior parts are made of carbon fiber and include hood, side skirts, side mirrors and a rear wing spoiler. There is also a liftgate trim and graphics kit.
When it comes to engine performance, DMC offers an upgraded turbocharger with turbine wheels made of titanium-aluminum. As a result
power on the Cayenne Turbo is increased from 500 hp to 650 hp.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp