When I think of Volvo I think of something very practical. Now check out this custom XC70 pickup. It was built by a Swedish company called Dalbo Fordonsteknik.
It sure is not El Camino or Falcon not even a new Pontiac G8 pickup, but it sure has its own unique lines and thats what makes it interesting. Maybe Volvo should try something totally new and introduce a Volvo pickup? Or even a bigger pickup based on XC90?
And check out this six-wheel XC 90 LWB pickup truck that was towing the XC70 pickup:
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)