Citroën has unveiled the latest addition to its DS line – DS 5LS, exclusively for the Chinese market.
The RS 5LS is 4.70m in length, 1.84m in width and 1.50m in height. The front end design with sculpted grille, unique LED lamps, boomerang-shaped daytime running lights is new compared to other DS models with inspiration coming from the Numero 9 and Wild Rubis concept cars.
The profile is elegant with signature chrome side trim, extending from the windows to the boot. The wide-stance is combined with large wheels.
The cabin shows luxury materials, such as metal, wood and leather.
The Chinese-built model also comes with keyless access and start, blind spot monitoring, front and rear parking sensors and a reversing camera, as well as a complete range of multimedia systems.
Power comes from engines like the THP 160 and THP 200 pinked with a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The DS 5LS luxury sedan will go on sale in China in March 2014.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar