Citroën has unveiled the latest addition to its DS line – DS 5LS, exclusively for the Chinese market.
The RS 5LS is 4.70m in length, 1.84m in width and 1.50m in height. The front end design with sculpted grille, unique LED lamps, boomerang-shaped daytime running lights is new compared to other DS models with inspiration coming from the Numero 9 and Wild Rubis concept cars.
The profile is elegant with signature chrome side trim, extending from the windows to the boot. The wide-stance is combined with large wheels.
The cabin shows luxury materials, such as metal, wood and leather.
The Chinese-built model also comes with keyless access and start, blind spot monitoring, front and rear parking sensors and a reversing camera, as well as a complete range of multimedia systems.
Power comes from engines like the THP 160 and THP 200 pinked with a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The DS 5LS luxury sedan will go on sale in China in March 2014.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide