Citroën has unveiled the latest addition to its DS line – DS 5LS, exclusively for the Chinese market.
The RS 5LS is 4.70m in length, 1.84m in width and 1.50m in height. The front end design with sculpted grille, unique LED lamps, boomerang-shaped daytime running lights is new compared to other DS models with inspiration coming from the Numero 9 and Wild Rubis concept cars.
The profile is elegant with signature chrome side trim, extending from the windows to the boot. The wide-stance is combined with large wheels.
The cabin shows luxury materials, such as metal, wood and leather.
The Chinese-built model also comes with keyless access and start, blind spot monitoring, front and rear parking sensors and a reversing camera, as well as a complete range of multimedia systems.
Power comes from engines like the THP 160 and THP 200 pinked with a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The DS 5LS luxury sedan will go on sale in China in March 2014.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower