Citroën has unveiled the latest addition to its DS line – DS 5LS, exclusively for the Chinese market.
The RS 5LS is 4.70m in length, 1.84m in width and 1.50m in height. The front end design with sculpted grille, unique LED lamps, boomerang-shaped daytime running lights is new compared to other DS models with inspiration coming from the Numero 9 and Wild Rubis concept cars.
The profile is elegant with signature chrome side trim, extending from the windows to the boot. The wide-stance is combined with large wheels.
The cabin shows luxury materials, such as metal, wood and leather.
The Chinese-built model also comes with keyless access and start, blind spot monitoring, front and rear parking sensors and a reversing camera, as well as a complete range of multimedia systems.
Power comes from engines like the THP 160 and THP 200 pinked with a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The DS 5LS luxury sedan will go on sale in China in March 2014.
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features