Citroën has unveiled the latest addition to its DS line – DS 5LS, exclusively for the Chinese market.
The RS 5LS is 4.70m in length, 1.84m in width and 1.50m in height. The front end design with sculpted grille, unique LED lamps, boomerang-shaped daytime running lights is new compared to other DS models with inspiration coming from the Numero 9 and Wild Rubis concept cars.
The profile is elegant with signature chrome side trim, extending from the windows to the boot. The wide-stance is combined with large wheels.
The cabin shows luxury materials, such as metal, wood and leather.
The Chinese-built model also comes with keyless access and start, blind spot monitoring, front and rear parking sensors and a reversing camera, as well as a complete range of multimedia systems.
Power comes from engines like the THP 160 and THP 200 pinked with a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The DS 5LS luxury sedan will go on sale in China in March 2014.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid