Chrysler is recalling model year 2008-2011 Dodge Ram 4500 and 5500 Heavy Duty trucks over potential steering loss. These vehicles may experience a weakening and fracture of the left ball stud on the tie rod resulting in the potential loss of the steering. That as always could increase the risk of a crash.
Potential number of units affected is 22,274 and Chrysler will notify owners and replace the left outer tie rod free of charge.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)