2012 Chrysler 200 Convertible official images have leaked to the web thanks to Autoblog.it, ahead of public unveiling at the New York Auto Show end of April.
Don’t let the name confuse you, the 200 Convertible is an updated Sebring convertible with revised bumpers, restyled headlights, a revised grille, LED taillights and upgraded interior.
Under the hood, the 200 Convertible will have the same engine options as in the 200 sedan. A 2.4-liter four-cylinder unit with 173 hp and 166 lb-ft of torque and a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 with 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France