This is very different to most car videos, where two different cars go head to head.
Here we have a Cummins powered Dodge Ram from what looks to be year 2006-2008 and a gasoline powered Chevrolet Silverado from late 90s or early 2000s.
Both trucks are jacked up and far from being in stock condition.
In an empty mall parking lot these two trucks are chained tail-to-tail to see who which one is more powerful when it comes to pulling power. or better say which driver has a bigger ego… See yourself in the video below who “wins” this odd battle.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower