This is very different to most car videos, where two different cars go head to head.
Here we have a Cummins powered Dodge Ram from what looks to be year 2006-2008 and a gasoline powered Chevrolet Silverado from late 90s or early 2000s.
Both trucks are jacked up and far from being in stock condition.
In an empty mall parking lot these two trucks are chained tail-to-tail to see who which one is more powerful when it comes to pulling power. or better say which driver has a bigger ego… See yourself in the video below who “wins” this odd battle.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH