This is very different to most car videos, where two different cars go head to head.
Here we have a Cummins powered Dodge Ram from what looks to be year 2006-2008 and a gasoline powered Chevrolet Silverado from late 90s or early 2000s.
Both trucks are jacked up and far from being in stock condition.
In an empty mall parking lot these two trucks are chained tail-to-tail to see who which one is more powerful when it comes to pulling power. or better say which driver has a bigger ego… See yourself in the video below who “wins” this odd battle.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar