This is very different to most car videos, where two different cars go head to head.
Here we have a Cummins powered Dodge Ram from what looks to be year 2006-2008 and a gasoline powered Chevrolet Silverado from late 90s or early 2000s.
Both trucks are jacked up and far from being in stock condition.
In an empty mall parking lot these two trucks are chained tail-to-tail to see who which one is more powerful when it comes to pulling power. or better say which driver has a bigger ego… See yourself in the video below who “wins” this odd battle.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil