This is very different to most car videos, where two different cars go head to head.
Here we have a Cummins powered Dodge Ram from what looks to be year 2006-2008 and a gasoline powered Chevrolet Silverado from late 90s or early 2000s.
Both trucks are jacked up and far from being in stock condition.
In an empty mall parking lot these two trucks are chained tail-to-tail to see who which one is more powerful when it comes to pulling power. or better say which driver has a bigger ego… See yourself in the video below who “wins” this odd battle.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show