Coulomb Technologies has announced that Chevrolet will offer Coulomb’s ChargePoint electric vehicle charging stations for use at its US Chevrolet dealerships in support of the arrival of the extended range Volt. SPX Corporation, Chevrolet’s home charging installation partner, will deliver and install hundreds of Level II 240V ChargePoint charging stations to the Chevrolet dealers.
Coulomb has already shipped ChargePoint charging stations to hundreds of customers worldwide, including its first Chevrolet dealership in Irvine, Calif.
Additionally, Chevrolet has installed Coulomb ChargePoint networked charging stations in front of their corporate headquarters in Detroit for use by employees and guests.
“This partnership means that Chevrolet dealers can showcase the Volt and demonstrate the innovativeness and convenience Coulomb’s ChargePoint stations provide,” said Richard Lowenthal, CEO of Coulomb Technologies. “We are proud to be working with SPX to ensure that the Volt introduction is a great experience for the EV car buyer.”
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback