The concept previews a competition kit for racers to help them convert a street-going Sonic into a dedicated race car.
The Sonic B-Spec concept’s modifications are limited to safety features and chassis/suspension enhancements to conform with the series guidelines.
The soon production ready kit includes chassis, suspension and other parts required to transform a production Sonic into a competitive race car.
Main parts are listed below:
Front strut coil-over assemblies and mounts
Rear shock coil-over assemblies and mounts
Adjustable front stabilizer bar links
Rear axle shim kit
Inlet air restrictor
Recalibrated ECM and EBCM.
The Luxor Blue concept vehicle pictured here is accented with Monaco Blue graphics and rides on lightweight 15×7-inch racing wheels wrapped with complementing racing tires.[Gallery not found]
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower