The concept previews a competition kit for racers to help them convert a street-going Sonic into a dedicated race car.
The Sonic B-Spec concept’s modifications are limited to safety features and chassis/suspension enhancements to conform with the series guidelines.
The soon production ready kit includes chassis, suspension and other parts required to transform a production Sonic into a competitive race car.
Main parts are listed below:
Front strut coil-over assemblies and mounts
Rear shock coil-over assemblies and mounts
Adjustable front stabilizer bar links
Rear axle shim kit
Inlet air restrictor
Recalibrated ECM and EBCM.
The Luxor Blue concept vehicle pictured here is accented with Monaco Blue graphics and rides on lightweight 15×7-inch racing wheels wrapped with complementing racing tires.[Gallery not found]
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450