The concept previews a competition kit for racers to help them convert a street-going Sonic into a dedicated race car.
The Sonic B-Spec concept’s modifications are limited to safety features and chassis/suspension enhancements to conform with the series guidelines.
The soon production ready kit includes chassis, suspension and other parts required to transform a production Sonic into a competitive race car.
Main parts are listed below:
Front strut coil-over assemblies and mounts
Rear shock coil-over assemblies and mounts
Adjustable front stabilizer bar links
Rear axle shim kit
Inlet air restrictor
Recalibrated ECM and EBCM.
The Luxor Blue concept vehicle pictured here is accented with Monaco Blue graphics and rides on lightweight 15×7-inch racing wheels wrapped with complementing racing tires.[Gallery not found]
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster