The concept previews a competition kit for racers to help them convert a street-going Sonic into a dedicated race car.
The Sonic B-Spec concept’s modifications are limited to safety features and chassis/suspension enhancements to conform with the series guidelines.
The soon production ready kit includes chassis, suspension and other parts required to transform a production Sonic into a competitive race car.
Main parts are listed below:
Front strut coil-over assemblies and mounts
Rear shock coil-over assemblies and mounts
Adjustable front stabilizer bar links
Rear axle shim kit
Inlet air restrictor
Recalibrated ECM and EBCM.
The Luxor Blue concept vehicle pictured here is accented with Monaco Blue graphics and rides on lightweight 15×7-inch racing wheels wrapped with complementing racing tires.[Gallery not found]
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range