The concept previews a competition kit for racers to help them convert a street-going Sonic into a dedicated race car.
The Sonic B-Spec concept’s modifications are limited to safety features and chassis/suspension enhancements to conform with the series guidelines.
The soon production ready kit includes chassis, suspension and other parts required to transform a production Sonic into a competitive race car.
Main parts are listed below:
Front strut coil-over assemblies and mounts
Rear shock coil-over assemblies and mounts
Adjustable front stabilizer bar links
Rear axle shim kit
Inlet air restrictor
Recalibrated ECM and EBCM.
The Luxor Blue concept vehicle pictured here is accented with Monaco Blue graphics and rides on lightweight 15×7-inch racing wheels wrapped with complementing racing tires.[Gallery not found]
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams