Chevrolet has released their small car line-up for the SEMA Show, that includes stylized Spark, Sonic and Cruze concepts. The cars demonstrate the possibilities for customers who want a more personalized driving experience.
The small-car concept vehicles demonstrate a range of performance-based styling expressions, including the first application of Chevrolet’s Z-Spec treatment for Spark with family traits, such as the mesh grille inserts and graphic accents. The Z-Spec concept demonstrates a cohesive design with a family of factory-engineered accessories and the best of the aftermarket under a single theme.
Z-Spec parts could be purchased individually to suit customer tastes and budgets. They’re designed for purchase and installation through Chevrolet dealerships with the option of installation at purchase and cost being rolled into the customer’s monthly payments.
This year’s Chevy small car SEMA vehicles include:
Cruze Upscale concept that features a Burnished Brandy Metallic exterior and unique exterior appointments. Inside is a brown leather-trimmed interior.
Sonic Z-Spec 1 concept is a performance-oriented vision of the Sonic sedan blending the Z-Spec aesthetic with a more capable driving experience, including a power-enhancing exhaust system and upgraded brakes, with matched ustom Synergy Green exterior.
Sonic Z-Spec 2.5 concept is a tuner-inspired concept showing what’s attainable with Chevrolet Performance and GM Accessories parts, along with select aftermarket components and a dash of color.
Spark Z-Spec concept demonstrates a cohesive and branded package of enhancements drawn from accessories already available through Chevrolet dealers. The Salsa Red concept is distinguished from production models with ground effects kit, Z-spec grille with Carbon Flash-painted surround and much more.
Spark Sinister concept blends rally-inspired exterior cues with a black appearance.
‘The Color Run’ Spark is the official pace car of The Color Run – a popular, nationwide series of urban 5K races in which thousands of participants are doused from head to toe in different colors for each kilometer – and it leads the pack in a colorful display of its own.
‘Pink Out’ Spark Cancer Awareness Concept takes a stand against breast cancer and supports the American Cancer Society with pink ribbon graphics. It also wears Chevrolet Accessories ground effects and a Z-spec grille. Inside, pink accent colors – including a pink suede headliner, pillar trim, instrument panel trim and accent piping – round out the cause-inspired theme.
- Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 makes its global debut in Geneva with 610 horsepower (VIDEOS)
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)