Chevrolet has released their small car line-up for the SEMA Show, that includes stylized Spark, Sonic and Cruze concepts. The cars demonstrate the possibilities for customers who want a more personalized driving experience.
The small-car concept vehicles demonstrate a range of performance-based styling expressions, including the first application of Chevrolet’s Z-Spec treatment for Spark with family traits, such as the mesh grille inserts and graphic accents. The Z-Spec concept demonstrates a cohesive design with a family of factory-engineered accessories and the best of the aftermarket under a single theme.
Z-Spec parts could be purchased individually to suit customer tastes and budgets. They’re designed for purchase and installation through Chevrolet dealerships with the option of installation at purchase and cost being rolled into the customer’s monthly payments.
This year’s Chevy small car SEMA vehicles include:
Cruze Upscale concept that features a Burnished Brandy Metallic exterior and unique exterior appointments. Inside is a brown leather-trimmed interior.
Sonic Z-Spec 1 concept is a performance-oriented vision of the Sonic sedan blending the Z-Spec aesthetic with a more capable driving experience, including a power-enhancing exhaust system and upgraded brakes, with matched ustom Synergy Green exterior.
Sonic Z-Spec 2.5 concept is a tuner-inspired concept showing what’s attainable with Chevrolet Performance and GM Accessories parts, along with select aftermarket components and a dash of color.
Spark Z-Spec concept demonstrates a cohesive and branded package of enhancements drawn from accessories already available through Chevrolet dealers. The Salsa Red concept is distinguished from production models with ground effects kit, Z-spec grille with Carbon Flash-painted surround and much more.
Spark Sinister concept blends rally-inspired exterior cues with a black appearance.
‘The Color Run’ Spark is the official pace car of The Color Run – a popular, nationwide series of urban 5K races in which thousands of participants are doused from head to toe in different colors for each kilometer – and it leads the pack in a colorful display of its own.
‘Pink Out’ Spark Cancer Awareness Concept takes a stand against breast cancer and supports the American Cancer Society with pink ribbon graphics. It also wears Chevrolet Accessories ground effects and a Z-spec grille. Inside, pink accent colors – including a pink suede headliner, pillar trim, instrument panel trim and accent piping – round out the cause-inspired theme.
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames