Based on a new architecture which will underpin the next Saab 9-3 model, the PhoeniX introduces ‘aeromotional’ design: a visual evocation of the aerodynamic design principles and passion for innovation….
In addition to 9-3 facelift, Saab has unveiled a 9-3 Convertible Independence Edition based on Aero specification to celebrate a year of independence from General Motors. Saab 9-3 Convertible Independence….
The 2012 Saab9-3 range is now distinguished by new front bumpers and signature Saab ‘ice block’ headlamps found also on the new 9-5. Inside, the instrument panel, cabin décor and….
Saab has released first details on 9-5 SportWagon that will be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. The 9-5 SportWagon shares the saloon’s bold, AeroX-inspired looks and features an extended,….
Saab Cars North America and Hirsch Performance AG of Switzerland announced today that Hirsch Performance aftermarket products will be available for the 2007-11 model year, Saab 9-3 and 2010-11 model….
Saab has unveiled the all-new 9-4X crossover at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The 9-4X shares its platform with the Cadillac SRX, combining design found on the 9-5 sedan and….
Saab 9-4X will make its world premiere next month at the Los Angeles Auto Show. the 9-4X expands Saab’s production portfolio to three cars lines. Even though Saab calls it….
Rally legend Erik ‘Mr Saab’ Carlsson today celebrated the 50th anniversary of his first British RAC Rally win by being reunited his co-driver, Stuart Turner, and a replica of the….
The BMW Group has received a major order from Saab to provide new petrol engines. The contract for delivery of the engines as of 2012 was signed on Wednesday by….
Making its public debut at the Paris Motor Show later this month, the Saab 9-3 ePower is the prototype for a test fleet of 70 vehicles which will participate in….
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015 March 10, 2014
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2 March 10, 2014
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show March 7, 2014
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp March 7, 2014
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model March 6, 2014
- Spy shots: Ferrari working on Dino or..? December 16, 2008
- Finnish millionaire gets 111,888-euro speeding ticket March 9, 2009
- Rendered speculation: 2010 Hyundai Sonata December 16, 2008
- WTF? Cadillac World Thorium Fuel Concept? January 14, 2009
- How not to unload an Aston Martin V8 Vantage January 16, 2009
2009 Geneva Motor Show Aston Martin Audi BMW Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge electric car featured Ferrari Fiat Fiat 500 Ford Ford Mustang Frankfurt Auto Show Geneva Motor Show GM Honda Hyundai Jaguar KIA Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Mazda Mercedes Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Mini Nissan Nissan GT-R Nürburgring Paris Motor Show 2008 Porsche Porsche 911 Renault Saab SEMA spy photos Subaru Toyota Volkswagen Volvo VW
- Regina says: Absolutely gorgeous paint! I love it.
- NMeda says: Such a great sport! Even disabled people can also try...
- Julian says: i like it .
- Alberto Piqueras RAmos says: Ha mejorado sustancialmente la versión de esta Clase E para el...
- Alberto Piqueras RAmos says: La parte delantera es de muy mal gusto, no entiendo como...