This uncanny Cadillac is created by Lorus Kulesus and it is meant to last for a century. The name of the 90th element – thorium – in the title of the design proposal is no coincident.
Kulesus sees the element acting as a nuclear fuel so the batteries powering the car can rely on an almost infinite source of energy. The fact that World Thorium Concept adds up as WTF is at the same time humorous and exact: it is a little bit far-fetched, but a futuristic concept has to be.
The wheels of the WTF don’t have individual tires. Each wheel is made up of six thin wheels so in case of a failure in some of them the thorium-powered futurist can keep on moving.
All the 24 wheels in total have their own induction motor. Kulesus explained to Coroflot: “The vehicle would require the tires to be adjusted every five years, but no material would need to be added or subtracted.”
Let’s keep on waiting for more sophisticated intel on this faboulous Caddy.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)