This uncanny Cadillac is created by Lorus Kulesus and it is meant to last for a century. The name of the 90th element – thorium – in the title of the design proposal is no coincident.
Kulesus sees the element acting as a nuclear fuel so the batteries powering the car can rely on an almost infinite source of energy. The fact that World Thorium Concept adds up as WTF is at the same time humorous and exact: it is a little bit far-fetched, but a futuristic concept has to be.
The wheels of the WTF don’t have individual tires. Each wheel is made up of six thin wheels so in case of a failure in some of them the thorium-powered futurist can keep on moving.
All the 24 wheels in total have their own induction motor. Kulesus explained to Coroflot: “The vehicle would require the tires to be adjusted every five years, but no material would need to be added or subtracted.”
Let’s keep on waiting for more sophisticated intel on this faboulous Caddy.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams