This uncanny Cadillac is created by Lorus Kulesus and it is meant to last for a century. The name of the 90th element – thorium – in the title of the design proposal is no coincident.
Kulesus sees the element acting as a nuclear fuel so the batteries powering the car can rely on an almost infinite source of energy. The fact that World Thorium Concept adds up as WTF is at the same time humorous and exact: it is a little bit far-fetched, but a futuristic concept has to be.
The wheels of the WTF don’t have individual tires. Each wheel is made up of six thin wheels so in case of a failure in some of them the thorium-powered futurist can keep on moving.
All the 24 wheels in total have their own induction motor. Kulesus explained to Coroflot: “The vehicle would require the tires to be adjusted every five years, but no material would need to be added or subtracted.”
Let’s keep on waiting for more sophisticated intel on this faboulous Caddy.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH