German tuner Cam Shaft has unveiled their tuning package for the Cadillac CTS-V with both visual and performance upgrades. The CTS-V features matte-white wrap and matte-black painted accents. According to tuner, the Cadillac CTS-V shown here has borrowed a lot from the well-known stealth bombers.
Regarding the engine modification, power on the 6.2-litre V8 is increased to 630 hp from 556 hp thanks to new compressor drive, a larger air intake, and ECU upgrade.
- Full foil finishing of the outer visible surfaces in matt-white costs 2250 €.
- Deplating and painting of 25 chrome parts in matt-black, including wheels painted in matt-black and black nickel-plated wheel bolts costs 3250 €.
- Compressor kit costs 3800 € including installation.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France