The first one is a one-off Grand Sport, that features a matte white exterior with blue carbon fiber accents. Same color scheme continues inside with white stitching.
The Veyron Grans Sport packs 1001 horsepower and 922 lb-ft of torque, enabiling the roadster to reach a top speed of 407 km/h ans 360 km/h when the roof is off.
The second special edition car is a Veyron 16.4 Super Sport in black visible carbon carbon. The details in the polished and anodized aluminum set an excellent contrast as the outer surfaces of the alloy wheels and the EB logos on wheel caps, fuel filler cap and rear lid. The interior of the Super Sport is draped in two-tone “Snow Beige” and “Beluga Black”.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)