Bugatti is introducing a new model – the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport, a roadster with a unique, removable roof.
The world’s most exclusive car combines the ultimate in performance with the pleasure of open-top driving. The sophisticated design of its bodywork and aerodynamic components directs the airflow over the heads of driver and passenger so they feel no draught.
As well as a large number of new equipment features, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport also incorporates innovative structural solutions designed to ensure that the roadster offers the same extremely high levels of passive safety as the coupe.
In keeping with Ettore Bugatti’s exclusive product philosophy, many design features that make this possible are unique in contemporary automotive engineering.
The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport is the world’s fastest and most exciting roadster, and will be displayed to the public for the first time on the afternoon of August 16, 2008, outside The Lodge at Pebble Beach.
engine Aluminum, Narrow Angle W16
displacement 7993 cc / 487.76 cu in
power 746.4 kw / 1001 bhp @ 6000 rpm
driven wheels 4WD
The highest bidder will have the opportunity to specify their new car at the factory in Molsheim/Alsace by bidding on the first customer car at Gooding & Company’s Pebble Beach Auction on August 17th.
Source: Gooding & Company
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp